Friday, January 15, 2010

This is what it is all about!

As you know we are in between houses living at our cottage.  One of the biggest blessings is that in our old house I had all my albums in my workshop space in the basement.  Well here at the cottage there is no workshop space so my albums are in our main living area.  Guess what has happened?  We are looking at them.  The kids will pull them out and spend time laughing and enjoying our memories.  Troy and I even sat down and looked at our 2009 picfolio album (which by the way is done...got to love the picfolio!)


Last night I found Megan in her bed with her photo album. 
She was reading what I had written.  She showed me a page and said,
"Mom that made me cry when I read that!" 
It was about her heart and how she is so generous. 
It made me realize how important our words are. 
Remember next time you are working on your albums that your words are such a gift. 
Happy Scrapbooking- Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment